Position : Python Developer
English syntax and semantics Linux Unix command line, Git version control, and regular expressions NLP Data Science background NLP solutions using both rule-based and machine learning methods Nice To Have Skills AWS machine learning tools such as Sage Maker deploying algorithms to the AWS cloud Linguistics transform encoder architectures
Years of Experience:
- 2 to 5 years minimum
- 2+ years in general scripting exposure
- 1+ year with dedicated Python exposure
- 1+ year NLP exposure
Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in computer science, statistics, or other related STEM discipline Preferred Familiarity with AWS machine learning tools such as SageMaker Experience deploying algorithms to the AWS cloud Working understanding of deep learning, especially transformerencoder architectures
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Python scripting.
- Excellent knowledge of GIT source control systems, CICD pipelines, and Agile software development/release management.
- Excellent knowledge of standard API & RedFish API integrations with external systems.
- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) with exposure to RASA X story creation.
- Experience with Puppet, VMware vRO, and Ansible also required.
- Ability to script in Power CLI, Powershell, & Bash scripting languages.
- Experience in IT DevOps in Banking Domain
- Self-motivated who takes initiative and works well within a team environment with the ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Position: Automation Developer (NPL)
Experience – 4 Years – 7 years
Office Location: Technopark, Kollam
Engineering Information Technology
Information Technology and Services