Position : R&D Engineer
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science or a similar subject.
- Minimum 3 years experience in R&D with atleast 2 years in CI/SCM or related areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of SW delivery process
- Hands-on experience in Ruby on rails, Python, Shell scripting or similar scripting languages.
- Expertise in SCM/CI methodologies, design and development.
- Hand-on exposure to SCM/CI tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Yocto, Zuul, DistCC.
Personal Attributes Analytical thinking, Creativity in problem solving, Assertiveness & Self-confidence
- Analytical thinking, Creativity in problem solving, Assertiveness & Self-confidence
- Networking and communication skills in multi-site environment
- Well organized, committed and quality oriented team player.
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Contributing to requirement analysis, design and implementation for MN BTS SCM tools & systems.
- Solving complex problems by understanding dependencies across solution/system boundaries.
Software – Applied R&D Engineer
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology