Position : Staff Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Hands on technical leadership experience leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- Experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact.
- Demonstrated expertise working with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- Information Services
- Information Technology