Position : Software Architect – Data Structure & Algorithm
Designation : Software Architect
Job Description :
– Lead Architecture and System Design to build scalable cost-effective software systems
– Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
– Participating in code reviews, design reviews, making design decisions
– Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
– Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving technology use are your responsibilities.
Position Requirements :
A. Master’s Degree in Computer Science with Overall experience of 10 years
B. Demonstrated track record of Software Product design and development
C. Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced multi-functional start-up environment
D. Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms
E. Strong Problem solving & coding capability with debugging skills
F. System design with hands-on coding with design patterns, mentoring junior developers to write efficient, scalable and reliable code
Technology stacks/expertise :
1. Web and mobile applications
2. Core systems – C++, Kafka,
3. Cloud / backend development – APIs, dB
4. Big data – Hadoop, hive
5. System security H. Domain / Areas of Experience: Remote monitoring, Security, financial products