The company is working in ground mounted Solar Power Plants installations, EPC services and Technical Consultancy.
Requirement for Site Engineer who can manage day to day technical/managerial operations of the company, follow up on work progress & manage plant installations & logistics.
This would be a full time job and applicant must be willing to work in Uttarakhand.
Responsibilities and Duties
The applicants should be able to carry below below responsibilities-
– Project Management :
1. Technical & managerial planning, scheduling and meeting objectives of the Solar power projects.
2. Ability of resource management, including material, manpower and site administration.
3. Co-ordination with Supply Chain team and to ensure timely availability of material at project sites.
4. Monitor Procurement of Material & Equipment, adhere to agreed quality, quantity & schedule and define SOPs & ensure adherence for the entire Project operations.
– Can work for Government Tender processes.
– Have basic computer proficiency and comfortable in working on MS Office.
– Good fluency in English (both Verbal and Written)
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Graduation(preferably in electrical) is required to apply for this post
Preference to Project Management background in Solar/Electrical Industry.
At least 2 years relevant experience as a Site Engineer/Operations.
Candidates must mention below details in their cv/covering letter-
a) Current Pay per month
b) Expected Pay per month
c) Notice period in current company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹16,000.00 – ₹19,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Solar Power Plant Installation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Operations: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand (Required)
- English(Verbal & Written) and Hindi (Required)
- 75% (Required)