Position : RS – Sr. Software Engineer
- Minimum 2.5 years’ experience in SharePoint Administration (SharePoint 2013/2016/2019) and Windows/IIS
- Should be able to Implement Enterprise Sharepoint Topology design.
- Should have good understanding of 3 tier application architecture
- Solid work experience on any incident management, problem management, change management tool like CA Service Desk
- Knowledge and solid experience on administering Windows Servers: 2016 and 2019.
- Good experience in Load Balancing technology primarily F5/Big-IP with knowledge on algorithms and health check options, SSL termination, iRule programming/ troubleshooting, etc.
- Procurement/conversion/renewal/application of SSL certificates
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in analyzing server and application logs, etc.
- Flexible enough to stretch beyond normal office hours as and when required depending on the criticality of the issue, etc. or to meet any project deadlines.
- Strong experience on staying compliance and adhering to process.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, SSH, SFTP, etc.
- Experience with CopSSH, AppDynamics, etc. tools
- Knowledge of Enterprise Web Based system such as Tebleau, Atlassian Wiki and Jira is an advantage.
Engineering Information Technology
Insurance Management Consulting