Tata Consultancy Services
Position : Chassis Lead – Automotive
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
(Ideally should not be more than 3-5)
- Experience in one full vehicle Design and Development of Suspension, Steering, Brakes and Vehicle level validation of these systems is a must.
- Suspension system designer, expertise in sizing and calculation of ride frequencies.
- Should be able to do sizing of springs rate, frequencies, pre loads, durability.
- Expertise on damper sizing, stroke optimization, ground planes, hard point fixing etc..
- Tunning of vehicle ride & handling, K&C optimization, suspension H points analysis.
- Brake system design, sizing and data sheet predictions
- Tyre development and tyre tuning experience.
- Knowledge on vehicle dynamics, ride handling and braking subjective & objective analysis
- Knowledge on tyre testing, tyre subjective assessment
- Selection, ETRTO guidelines, Benchmarking of tyres.
- Tyre global Regulatory requirements (IS / ECE and FMVSS)
- Knowledge on RLDA, supension system benchmarking.
- Expertise on rubber bushes, bump stoper top mouns, sizing and design.
- Regulatory requirments (IS / ECE and FMVSS)
- Good understanindg of Casting / forging process and the design impacts
- Brake NVH, noise fix solution on vehicle
- Knowledge on vehicle dynamics, mass transfer, thermal capcity analysis,
- Knowledge on design of Knuckle, Spindle and hub for Generation 1 and gen3 wheel ends
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
-Must have strong analytical mindset and focused
-Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
-Must have good presentation and organizational skills
-Should be capable of using excel workbook & carry out analysis
-Should be familiar with MPFI Engine Management System
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology