Position : GNC Design Engineer
- Design and development Control and Guidance laws for launch vehicle trajectory.
- Design the Closed Loop Guidance based Autopilot by accurately modelling the flight dynamics of launch vehicle.
- Participate in trajectory design and optimization activities.
- Work closely with mission computer firmware/software development engineers for integration of guidance and control algorithms
- Strong basics in Control theory a must!
- Experience in designing PID, LQR based control system design for dynamic control plants.
- Sound knowledge of orbital mechanics, Flight Dynamics, modelling and simulation in Matlab or Python.
- Experience with implementing perturbation guidance or explicit guidance schemes highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering or Physics with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience and a maximum of 10 years experience.
- Defense & Space
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Information Technology