CEAT VENTURES LIMITED
Position : Manager – Vehicle Dynamics
• Key Purpose Of The Job (Position Summary)
This position is responsible for testing Ride Handling performance of tyres using subjective evaluation techniques rating those tyres against Benchmark as per SAE scale. Objective measurement Analysis of noise brake testing.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Vehicle Dynamics Subjective Testing, Measurement Analysis for Noise Performance Braking.
• Development of new test methodologies in Subjective Performance testing as per customer complaint/OE testing/Replacement market feedback.
• Daily work management areas Purchase/Accounts/Testing vendor contracts etc.
• Creating automated systems at CEAT s workshops at Test location its control Key Activities Responsibilities Development Execution
• Instrument, Execute and Analyze, NVH tests (@ vehicle and tyre level) as per set standards.
• Execute Ride Handling subjective testing as per set standards CEAT s protocol.
• Instrument, Execute Analyze Brake tests as per set standards.
• Concise reporting of test results NVH/Ride Handling/Braking and feedback to product development.
• Develop strong understanding of tyre mechanics and NVH fundamentals.
• Contribute to NPD by actively participating in CFT meetings and reviews
• Capture key learning by documenting and integrating it to knowledge management
• Maintain, upkeep and devise AMC plan for tyres mounting/Balancing Machine at CEAT workshop.
Education and Experience :
Required B. Tech /M. Tech (Automobile/Mechanical Engineering) Experience 2-6 years in
• Vehicle Dynamics testing (or)
• OE Vehicle
Performance Testing/Chassis/Engine/Brake testing. Essential
Special Requirements Strong Driving, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
Ability to work in a team Self-starter with a passion for Engineering Desirable International proving ground license International driving experience in testing domain.