Software Engineer Virtual Testing for Automated Driving – MathWorks
Position : Software Engineer Virtual Testing for Automated Driving
- You will drive the development and simulation of automated driving applications in virtual and real environments.
- You will develop MATLAB code and Simulink models for enabling end to end workflows for automated driving.
- You will participate in all aspects of the development process, from planning, to design reviews, implementation, code reviews and testing with cross-functional teams specializing in image processing, computer vision, automated driving, vehicle dynamics and controls.
- Experience with C++
- Demonstrated experience in/with software development
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in developing perception, path planning, localization and control algorithms for autonomous driving.
- Proficient in C/C++.
- Background in robotics and development of autonomous systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Proactive and rigorous, with strong problem solving capability.
- Self-motivated individual with little guidance and with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired.
- Strong experience with software development processes including automated build and development environments.
Nice to have:
- M.Tech/ME in EC, CS, or Computer Engineering with 3+ years industry experience.
- Working knowledge of ROS, OpenCV, Unreal.
- Experience running algorithms on hardware for real world scenarios.
- Experience in working with MATLAB or Simulink is a plus.
- Experience in embedded hardware deployment is a plus.
- Knowledge of Model Based Design and Code Generation is a big plus.
- Knowledge of subsystem design, development and integration is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) is a plus.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
- Computer Software