Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
Key skills required:
- Skilled in Instrumented Vehicle handling and stability dynamics of 2W and 3W.
- Experience in subjective and objective evaluation of vehicle ride, handling, brakes, suspension, ergonomics and control.
- knowledge of suspension, brakes, tire and vehicle CG characteristics on the performance of vehicles.
- Experience in automotive RCA processes.
- Hands on instruments used for testing viz. Vbox, strain gauges, LVDT, accelerometers, load cells, thermocouples, current and voltage sensors etc.
- Experience with CAN based and multiple channels DAQ systems.
- Knowledge of PMSM,BLDC,PMAC motor characteristics.
- Knowledge about EV battery performance.
- Aware of the CMVR, AIS, IS and other international standards related to vehicles testing and handling.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete Vehicle testing including coordination and planning of testing, drive vehicles, test equipment maintenance/calibration, data collection and analysis, test report generation and maintenance of test result database.
- Preparation of SOP and testing standards for vehicle dynamics testing
- Working along with cross functional teams to deliver onto projects’ timeline.
- Assessment and inspection of the drive vehicles for any sort of failures.
- Represent the company and interface with regulatory agencies & third party customers.
- Support in establishing in house test lab/test facility
- V-Box, LMS, DAQ, Hands on instrumentation like accelerometer, strain gauges, LVDT, Ncode-glyphworks
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology