Waste Management Deweyville, TX
Position : Heavy Equipment Operator II
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Operates heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipment.
- Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for operating and maintaining vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma preferred
- Experience: Three (3) or more years of previous experience operating articulated dump truck (required), dozer D6-D8 exp, and excavators
- Experience with operating on a slope is a plus
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click “Apply.”
Construction Automotive Transportation/Trucking/Railroad