WSP in India
Position : Senior Engineer – Waste Management
- Develop engineering design and strategy for waste management within multifaceted design projects.
- Coordinate waste management design elements with relevant design teams and architects.
- Should have knowledge of requirements for design of waste management components within a project
- Should have clear understanding of waste management strategy and waste flows within a project
- Should be able to comprehend engineering requirements for waste management components such as main waste collection area, interim waste rooms, garbage chutes, etc.
- Should be able to write technical reports for the projects clearly highlighting the engineering aspects for waste management, tangible/intangible benefits of the proposed waste management strategy.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Should have a background in engineering.
- Should understand the design requirements for waste management within a project.
- Should have the skills to manage multiple projects in a well-organized manner, and ensure an efficient and smooth delivery service.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Should have hands-on experience of working on AutoCAD.
- Should be adaptable and willing to contribute to other disciplines as required (sustainability, building physics and environment).
- Should have previous experience with private international consultants.
- Member of Professional Institution.
- Experience of working on waste management design projects within the Middle East.
- Having experience in executing sustainability certification projects will be an advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or Environment
- 8+ years technical experience
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering