Position : Senior Share Point Developer
- Strong Knowledge in SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Online
- Strong Knowledge in SharePoint application migration from different versions like SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010
- Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer.
- Experience in SharePoint App development, JSOM, CSOM, Server-side object model, REST API, AJAX, jQuery, CSS, XSLT, Web Services, LINQ, CAML.
- Web Part Coding/deployment. C#/.NET development and debugging skill
- Should have experience in a package and deploy SharePoint components as one package on Development & production environment.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
- Experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and C#
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add-In Model and SharePoint Framework
- Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure
- Experience administering SharePoint environments
- Content migration using different tools Metalogix, ShareGate
- Microsoft SharePoint accreditation a plus
- The candidate should have strong communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer and manage on-premise enterprise SharePoint 2013/2010 farm and SharePoint Online sites and sub-sites
- Ability to translate end user business requirements into technical specification-based documentation, mockups, and technical solutions
- Provide SharePoint support to end business users
- Work Closely with Microsoft Support Team on customer support and deployment issues
- Assists in the management/user account information, including rights, security and systems groups
- Monitor SharePoint applications & event logs, and system health
- Enhance and maintain existing applications across various technologies including .NET Framework, SharePoint, Databases, Single Page Applications, Web Services
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related experience
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is an office setting.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click “Apply.”
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Customer Service