Position : Sr Inside Sales Executive Waste Management
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Manages prospects through the sales stages to deliver profitable revenue for the enterprise.
- Matches WM services and solutions with customer’s needs to secure new contract agreements.
- Communicates strategies; proactively engages WM team members to effectively execute on customer expectations.
- Maintains sales pipelines to achieve business goals and assists in forecasting revenue delivery to the enterprise.
- Develops new customer opportunities to support a healthy prospect list including usage of WM productivity software.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant experience.
Experience: 7 years of relevant work experience in a large complex B2B customer sales environment (in addition to education requirement).
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Proven success in creating solution-oriented value based sales offering to large corporations.
- Effective at communication both internally and externally to execute and exceed customer expectations
- Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) part of the workday;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
- May require travel to develop and present WM’s service offerings and develop trust prior to securing these new large value contracts.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click “Apply.”
Sales Business Development
Construction Environmental Services Transportation/Trucking/Railroad