Position: Sr. Manager, Product Management, WW Recovery
- A Thought Leader – You shape the direction of the business through well-vetted, innovative ideas. You turn ideas into reality, with a focus on innovation. You know and show how to replicate successes for scalability.
- An Exemplary Owner– You enjoy tackling big challenges and do what it takes to achieve long term results. You never say “that’s not my job” and are comfortable acting on behalf of the entire team.
- A Skilled Communicator – You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are delivering business updates, conducting a presentation, or seeking feedback from stakeholders.
- A Trusted Partner – You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You rely on solid data and analysis to enable effective decision making.
- An Inventor at Heart – You innovate on behalf of your customers by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customization. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
This Leader Will Be Responsible For
- Managing end to end ReCommerce programs for FBA Sellers in partnership with worldwide stakeholders, while scrutinizing the business with laser focus.
- Owning financial performance of ReCommerce by Amazon, creating business plans for driving seller adoption and scaling the program to thousands of sellers globally.
- Building a team to ensure successful Seller engagement in ReCommerce.
- Working with global stakeholder teams to share best practices and drive application of best practices across regions.
- Defining seller engagement strategy, communication plans, and prioritize marketing effort with cross-functional global teams, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Technology or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
- 6+ years of experience managing teams.
- Experience defining business strategy and roadmap.
- Experience working with and influencing stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in launching projects, conducting customer research and driving product adoption.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Experience building processes, project managing schedules, and employing effective risk management to large programs.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Master’s in Business Administration, Sciences or related field.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems. Committed to getting things done with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders successfully without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams across geographies and business units.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required and ambiguity is constant.
“Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.”
Company – ADCI – Karnataka
Job ID: A1128472
Project Management Management Product Management
Computer Software Information Technology and Services Internet