3R ZeroWaste Private Limited
Position : Waste Management Specialist
This is a Middle Management Role.
Leading a team of 10+ team members.
* Bachelors degree / Master’s degree (Environment Sciences / Engineering) and 4-8 years experience.
* Currently in India or Overseas.
* Knowledge of field supervision techniques and knowledge of Solid Waste Management, Industrial Waste, E Waste , Bio Mining , Plastic Waste, Recyclable Waste, Agricultural waste experience in providing services within Unicorn organization.
* Proficiency with meeting with CEO / Directors of MNC , PSU and International bodies.
* Must be detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal, customer service, organization and planning, prioritisation, problem solving, follow through, time management, and oral & written communication skills.
* Must be flexible and possess the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure, independently, and in a team-oriented environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint) is required.
Essential job functions:
Possess computer skills and literacy to use .
Employee must be able to complete daily chores [ 24x7xInnovation].
Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to facilitate groups
Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group counseling settings
Ability to work with a team of professionals and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches
Expected collaboration; Ability to work collaboratively
Ability to organize time efficiently and flexibility to adapt to changes as they occur
At 3R Zero Waste – We Offer equal opportunity .
Salary at Par with Industry .
With adequate International exposure in Innovations and Exhibitions.
Kindly apply only if you you have passion for Innovation and Environment.