Kumarra Tamizh Parithi.K
- Electric vehicle nanodegree certification – DIYguru from 2020 – Presentcation
- B.E Electronics and communication – Panimalar Institute of Technology from 2013- 2016
- Diploma in computer science – Sankar Polytechnic College from 2010 – 2013
- Matlab & Simulink
- Solid works Basics
- Technical support engineer – value Ibms solutions pvt.ltd from November – 2020 to august- 2021
- c&I engineer – ksl technocrats pvt.ltd from January – 2018 to December – 2019
- Converting an existing ICE four wheeler to an electric vehicle
- Design of Electric two wheeler
- Designing a battery pack to perform steady state analysis at different charging rate to observe temperature profile of battery pack
I have been pursuing Nano degree in Electric vehicle in this we get clear idea of Electric Vehicles and its components design & functional analysis
I have done my UG in Electronics and communication Engineering
Work & Experience
Responsible for the Service and maintenance of the electronic control of building services systems. Provide Planned Maintenance and reactive diagnosis and repairs of Controllers and equipment's in HVAC control systems down to component level. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
As a Control and instrumentation [C&I] engineer, I'm responsible for Erection, Commissioning and Calibration of Instruments which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes. Testing, evaluating and calibrating instruments Preparing protocols and documentation. Managing operations with Technician, supervisor, Electrician, Fitter and helpers. Working collaboratively with a team of engineers, clients and other internal staff. Project management within time constrained environments.