Date PostedJanuary 21, 2022
Experience3 - 5 Year
1. Performs equipment setup and change over in a timely manner.
2. The individual will produce different sizes and types of products of high quality and should meet production targets.
3. Optimize machine performance by observing operating conditions; replenish raw materials and removing product that has cycled through the machine.
4. Is responsible for the troubleshooting and corrective actions of the assigned equipment to minimize the downtime. Shall assist Maintenance Technician as and when required.
5. Is responsible for the co-ordination and execution of Preventive Maintenance to the assigned equipment.
6. Read diagrams, sketches and manufacturing specifications related to assigned equipment.
7. Use machine interface software to control machine and document batch information.
8. Troubleshoots computerized automatic/semiautomatic equipment.
9. Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Supervisor/team leader in shifts.
10. Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts of material using hand tools and power tools when required.
11. Will be responsible for all applicable EHS requirement
12. Will be responsible for continuous improvement initiatives like Kaizen, Poka-yoke, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.