About Us :
At DIYguru, we are on a mission to upskill a million people in E-Mobility by 2025.
We are India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by NEAT AICTE, ASDC & Digital India Foundation with 128+ Companies and 30+ Universities using the portal to upskill their students & employees. We have trained over 1500+ Graduates over the past six years, and more than 65 EV companies (Bosch, Hyundai, Eaton, L&T, TCS to name a few..), PSUs & Govt. Bodies (Indian Army) and various startups have benefited from our training programs in EV upskilling.
JOB PROFILE : WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field
• 1+ years of experience developing within the WORDPRESS platforms
• Troubleshooting & debugging skills
• Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
• Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
• Has a true passion for design and technology
• A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
What You’ll Do
• Collaborating with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
• Generating custom-tailored WordPress themes, and altering pre-existing templates
• Working closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment’s notice
• Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
Skills:- WordPress, React.js, liquid and frontendTips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.