About Us :
At DIYguru, we are on a mission to upskill a million people in E-Mobility by 2025.
We are India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by NEAT AICTE, ASDC & Digital India Foundation with 128+ Companies and 30+ Universities using the portal to upskill their students & employees. We have trained over 1500+ Graduates over the past six years, and more than 65 EV companies (Bosch, Hyundai, Eaton, L&T, TCS to name a few..), PSUs & Govt. Bodies (Indian Army) and various startups have benefited from our training programs in EV upskilling.
We have a monthly viewership of .5 million, and the aim is to take this number higher. You will be a part of India’s most trusted E-Mobility careers blog. We create content to transform the lives of students and push them to dream big in EV Industry. Our 700+ blogs are read by more than 30K users every day. You will get the opportunity to learn best SEO practices, tools, and techniques to make content rank on google, competitor analysis, and content distribution. We offer a phenomenal work environment with massive ownership and exceptional growth opportunities.
What you will do :
• Responsible for the entire YouTube strategy and its implementation on all the available channels.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s YouTube channel.
• Design and implement Influencer Marketing campaigns for Audience growth
• Regularly monitoring the Channel metrics to devise optimization strategies for multiple channels
• Responsible for managing Content Published & Optimization for all channels available.
• Researching on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other platforms, in order to strategize on the content requirement.
• Devising and implementing content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for the Organizations existing and newly created YouTube channels for the Organization.
• Working on optimization of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
• Responsible for managing the creators, content, and overall production of the videos that’ll go on the channel.
• Responsible for using SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
What you will need :
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in content marketing and YouTube growth.
• Team Management experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience, and create content accordingly
• Experience of YouTube SEO, Growth Hacking and Influencer Marketing is must.
• Need to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features for YouTube growth.
• Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects
What you will get :
• Become a part of India’s most trusted E-Mobility and careers blog
• Ground-level view of building out a global upskilling company that is going to impact hundreds
• and thousands of lives
• Work with the core team that drives the growth of the company
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities