Please login as "Candidate" to apply
1. Responsible for the Validation of ECU functions preferably in Body electronics domain
2. Responsible for Requirement Analysis, effort estimations and work breakdown.
3. Responsible for writing Test Specifications, Test automation in dSpace HiL environment, execution of Test automation framework and reporting test defects to ensure that 100% Software test coverage.
4. Responsible for all the activities of the Hardware-in-the-Loop team with an aim to improve the overall Competency within the team.
5. Should be capable lead a small team by planning and tracking activities
6. Responsible for developing test strategy for a component