About the job
JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Support Engineer Delhi NCR
– About BRIGHTBLU –
At BRIGHTBLU we are committed to a world where all transportation is electric and powered by renewable energy. We do this by providing best in class charging solutions for electric vehicles, right from the sleek designs of our EV chargers to our software which powers our intuitive online user interfaces. Our sole mission is to make electric driving possible for everyone by making charging easy, accessible and affordable.
– What we are looking for –
We are looking for a technically skilled candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. You will troubleshoots technical issues on our chargers, provide timely customer support, and help the company with roll-out of new product applications. You are both fluent in tackling issues related to electrical hardware as well as diagnosing issues related to software/network. You are customer focused and always put the customer and customer satisfaction before anything else. You will report back to the customer support team that operates from the BRIGHTBLU INDIA HQ in Pune.
– Job Duties –
• Identifying hardware and software issues
• Diagnosing and repairing faults
• Resolving network issues
• Installing and configuring hardware and software
• Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem
• Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
• Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
• Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
• Testing and evaluating new technologies
• Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment
• Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
– Preferred Qualifications –
• 2+ years’ of technical support experience
• Degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering
• Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Hindi.
– What We Offer You –
A young, dynamic, international and social ambitious working environment
A position to work in a global sunrise industry – the energy transition at large and the EV industry which is disrupting the global automotive industry
A place in a small but highly ambitious Company filled with talent and experience in the global e-mobility industry.
– What You Will Bring to BRIGHTBLU –
Honesty, integrity and straightforwardness.
Team work, empathy & passion.
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments