Tata Elxsi works with leading OEMs and suppliers in the automotive and transportation industries for R&D, design and product engineering services, right from architecture to launch and beyond. We bring together technologies that accelerate the development & testing of connected, autonomous and electric cars & off-highway vehicle.
Inviting You to Join our Automotive team to work with us in these areas.
Model based development for plant modelling/ controller development to prove-out new vehicle features and electronic functions.
•• Strong knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink based plant model development, algorithm and controller design and verification.
• Product development experience using MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Embedded Coder/RTW and associated control system toolboxes, IBM Rhapsody/Doors/ClearCase, Reactis, CANalyser, CANoe, dSPACE TargetLink etc.
• Knowledge in Model Based Development process including physical/functional architecture, standards and guidelines.
• Knowledge of MIL, PIL and SIL and automated test environment development.
• Knowledge of ISO26262, AUTOSAR, MISRA and MAAB Modelling guidelines.
• Strong fundamentals in any of the following Automotive Functional Design, Powertrain, Steering Control or Body Control Modules. Familiarity with CAN/LIN/FlexRay Protocols, Vehicle Architecture and Diagnostics.