1. Planning & execution of E&E related Vehicle Performance testing as per project plan. (E&E Performance validation related to Driveline performance- Controller, Motor & Thermal management (liquid cooling), HVAC system performance)
2. Co – ordination with support function for the execution of Validation & testing.
3. Parts Failure analysis by using 8 D problem solving approach.
4.Simulate customer end failure & field failure in testing.
5.Test data analysis & reporting for Driveline Performance /HVAC performance testing.
6.Vehicle level Static & dynamic Performance Validation- Electric Driveline / Electric HVAC system.
7. Prepare/ Verify DVP / DFMEA/ Test reports as per project requirement.
8. Create/ manage Test data/ Test procedures / SOP.
9. Budget preparation for Projects/ Capital Equipment’s requirements
Skills Required for this Job:
1. Good Hands-on Vehicle Performance Testing – Electric Powertrain /Thermal Management/HVAC testing & validation.
2. Exposure to High voltage powertrain system validation.
3. Understanding of Real-World usage profile / Customer usage Pattern / requirements
4. Good Hands-on Programming of Performance Testing equipment required for Electric Powertrain validation/ testing.
5. Good knowledge of Power Electronics- Hardware / Embedded systems
6. Good Hands-on MS office / Excel/PowerPoint / Word / Excel Scripting /Statistical tools
7. Good Knowledge of Instrumentations/ Temp Sensors/ Current sensors/Dataloggers
8. Exposure to Vehicle level systems & their functionalities.
9. Resource utilization.
DME / BE Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile with 3-5 years’ Experience.