Date PostedJune 7, 2022
For more than 95 years, Caterpillar Incorporation has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy, and natural resource assets.
With 2020 sales and revenues of $41.7 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments – construction industries, resource industries, and energy & transportation. We also provide financing and related services through our financial products segment.
About the internship
The selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the methods of modeling and parameterization of motors and motor controllers for electric vehicle application
2. Validate the performance of engine components and systems using 1D and 3D simulation tools
3. Improve the current process of system validation by incorporating more virtual channels
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Voice App Development
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 6th Jun’22 and 11th Jul’22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Under-graduation/post-graduation from reputed institute in electrical/mechanical engineering (2023 batch)
Flexible work hours
5 days a week
Note: In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also get the opportunity to build your professional network, engage with peers, and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Number of openings