Date PostedMay 31, 2022
– Lead and manage the Electrical function of R&D.
– Design, develop and manage electrical systems of construction equipment’s.
– Create schematics, circuits and harness drawings for the machines.
– Interact with suppliers for electrical proprietary parts finalisation.
– Test and validate the electrical/embedded systems of the machines.
– Introduce innovative electrical & electronic solutions to upgrade the machines.
– Resolve electrical related issues in the machines.
– Should be BE/BTech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics.
– Should be a team leader and player as well.
– Should have experience of 2 to 5 Years in designing & developing Electrical systems.
– Should have knowledge and working experience on BSIV/BSVI emissions.
– Should have knowledge and working experience on CAD Creo/ProE/ AutoCad.
– Should have knowledge and experience of resolving electrical systems failures, problem diagnosis and solutions implementations.